Available exclusively in Ad Studio, Opt-in Video ads allow your brand to be front and center alongside the music content a listener is streaming, to increase consideration.
Check out our creative guidelines and specs to get started.
Delivered only when people are focused on the app in the Now Playing View (NPV).
Leverage the power of machine learning and Spotify's scale to reach listeners who are more likely to view your ad and engage with your brand message.
Responsive design puts the listener in control to drive more qualified engagement.
Video Ad Specs
Spotify is able to accept any creative up to 30 seconds.
The advertiser’s name should be no more than 25 characters.
Call to action (CTA) options:
- Apply now
- Book now
- Buy now
- Buy tickets
- Click now
- Find stores
- Get coupon
- Get info
- Learn more
- Listen now
- More info
- Save now
- Shop now
- Sign up
- Visit profile
- Visit site
• Portrait 9:16
• Landscape 16:9
• Square 1:1
• RMS normalized to -14 dBFS
• Peak normalized to -0.2 dBFS
Max File Size
• HD 720x1280 or similar (portrait)
• HD 1280x720 or similar (landscape)
• HD 1080x1080 (square)
3P tracking will be available for both verification and viewability. Primary vendors are:
• Verification: DCM, for all other third-party ad verification partners, reach out to our customer support team for more information on whether we currently support your tags.
• Viewability: IAS, MOAT
Click command and 1x1 tracking pixel only.
All third-party tags and tracking URLs need to be in HTTPS format.
• Must provide a secure click-through URL (only one click-through url can be used per creative).
• No black bars (no letter-boxing, pillar-boxing, or window-boxing).
• No interlaced videos.
• Frame rate should be NTSC or PAL compatible.
• Video must be submitted without leaders (no slates, countdowns, etc.)