Using audio creative tools
If you don’t have an audio ad ready to upload, you can use our free creative tools to create one. All you need to do is tell us what you want your ad to say and pick some background music. Then, we’ll work with a voice actor to produce your audio ad free of charge.* Here’s how.
- When you get to the create new ad step for an ad set in which you have selected the audio format, click the help me create one option.
- Name your voiceover, type your script, and add any instructions you have for the voice actor. Instructions could be anything from pausing after a certain word to explaining specific pronunciations. See tips for creating a great audio ad here.
- Select the language you want your ad in.
- Select the voice profile of the voice actor.
- If you choose to have a background track, select one from our catalogue recorded by independent artists or upload your own. We’ll mix it against the voiceover for you.
- Submit the request.
- After requesting a voiceover, you’ll get a notification within 48 hours that your ad has been recorded and is ready to be reviewed. Listen to it within the Ad Studio UI and approve it, reject it, or choose to make revisions.
- To make changes, choose revise from the dropdown menu, prompting a window to appear that will ask whether you want to make changes to your voiceover clip — like picking a new voice actor or giving new direction on tone or emphasis — or your background music & mixing.
- Pick background music & mixing to launch our audio revision tools. For more details on how to use the audio revision tools see revising your audio ad.
If you need help scripting your ad, here are some best practices to get you started.
The standard turnaround for an ad to be approved is usually 24-48 hours and includes any audio ad requests using our free audio creative tools.
*Subject to change
More ad creation help:
- Ads overview
- Promotion type
- Scheduling ad delivery
- Audio ad creative
- Video ad creative
- Setting a call-to-action
- Revising your audio ad
- Ad approval