Our location targeting product leverages IP address to determine which users are eligible for targeting, based on the IP address(es) provided in an ad request. You can target your ad by the following locations depending on your account country:
- United States: Target by country, state, city, postal code, or DMA (A Designated Market Area region is a group of cities that form a broader metropolitan area. For example, the Los Angeles DMA includes the city of Los Angeles as well as the cities and counties that surround it.)
- United Kingdom: Target by country, city, postal code
- Canada: Target by country, city, postal code
- Australia: Target by country, state, city, postal code
- New Zealand: Target by country, region, city
Advertisers outside of Australia can't currently target the country of Australia or its regions.