Requesting a voiceover
If you don’t have an audio ad ready to upload, you can use our voiceover tool to create your audio ad. All you need to do is tell us what you want your ad to say and pick some background music. Then, we’ll work with a voiceover artist to produce your audio ad free of charge.* Here’s how.
- When you get to the creative step in creating your ad, click request voiceover.
- Name your voiceover, type your script, and add any instructions you have for the voice actor. Instructions could be anything from pausing after a certain word to explaining specific pronunciations. See tips for creating a great audio ad here.
- Select the language you want your ad in.
- Select the voice profile of the voiceover artist.
- If you choose to have a background track, select one from our list of background tracks recorded by independent artists or upload your own. We’ll mix it against the voiceover for you.
- Submit the request.
- Once you submit your ad, we will send the request to a voice actor to record. You will get a notification within two days that your ad has been recorded and is ready to be reviewed. You will then be able to listen to it within the Ad Studio UI and approve it. If you need to, you can make revisions, or simply reject.
If you need help scripting your ad campaign, here are some best practices to get you started.
The standard turnaround for an ad campaign is usually 24-48 hours and includes any voiceover requests. You'll receive a notification when your ad campaign is ready for review and approval.
*Subject to change