Why are previously targetable locations now unavailable?
We continuously review our geography data to ensure our local targeting options are up to date. As new data comes in, some locations you may have been able to choose previously might now be unavailable. If you receive an error message, remove the unavailable locations from your ad’s targeting or choose a different location.
More help troubleshooting:
- Why wasn’t my ad approved?
- Why were my edits rejected?
- Does my ad stay paused if my edits get rejected?
- Can I target by language?
- Can I use interest, real-time context, genre, and fan base targeting all together?
- Why have my ads been paused?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- What if I receive errors when inputting my credit card?
- What if I have issues with invoices?
- What if there are differences in the amount on my invoices versus my Ad Studio account?
- Why is the amount I spent different from the budget I set?
- Other questions?