Troubleshooting on Ad Studio
Does my ad stay paused if my edits get rejected?
If proposed edits are rejected, the current ad will remain stopped until the edits are compliant with Ad Studio’s advertising policies. Click here for more details.
Once an ad has been rejected, advertisers can edit the existing ad rather than creating a new ad.
More help troubleshooting:
- Why wasn’t my ad approved?
- Why were my edits rejected?
- Can I target by language?
- Can I use interest, real-time context, genre, and fan base targeting all together?
- Why have my ads been paused?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- What if I receive errors when inputting my credit card?
- What if I have issues with invoices?
- What if there are differences in the amount on my invoices versus my Ad Studio account?
- Why is the amount I spent different from the budget I set?
- Why are previously targetable locations now unavailable?
- Other questions?