Campaign management on Ad Studio
Edit a campaign, ad set, or ad
You have the ability to edit your campaigns, ad sets, and ads in the dashboard view. To do this simply hover over the name of the campaign, ad set, or ad that you want to edit and select edit.
You can edit the following components of your live campaigns:
- Campaign name
You can edit the following components of your live ad sets:
- Ad set name
- Budget increases: You won’t be able to decrease budgets for live ad sets. You’ll need to stop the current ad set and create a new ad set in order to reduce budget.
- Ad set length: You can shorten the length of an ad set before the start date has commenced without ad re-approval, but you cannot shorten the length of an ad after the ad set has started.
- Pause or resume ad set delivery
You can edit the following components of your live ads:
- Ad name
- Audio or video file
- Companion image
- Call-to-action button
- Clickthrough URL
More campaign management help:
- Campaigns, ad sets, and ads
- Pausing or resuming a campaign, ad set, or ad
- Edits that require ad re-approval
Can't find what you're looking for?
Our customer service team is here to help. Give us a shout.