Troubleshooting on Ad Studio
What if I receive errors when inputting my credit card?
It’s likely that you’re using a credit card that doesn’t match the country that your account is registered with. Ad Studio is live in the US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Spain, Australia, and New Zealand, and we can only accept cards issued in those countries.
First, double-check that your card was issued in one of the above countries. Then, check if the country your Ad Studio account is registered in matches the card-issuing country. To check this, log into Ad Studio and go to your Account Settings. Click edit and verify the country that is listed. If the country listed in your Account Settings is incorrect, you will need to create a new Ad Studio account.
If you are still having issues at this stage, let us know and we can help find the issue.
More help troubleshooting:
- Why wasn’t my ad approved?
- Why were my edits rejected?
- Does my ad stay paused if my edits get rejected?
- Can I target by language?
- Can I use interest, real-time context, genre, and fan base targeting all together?
- Why have my ads been paused?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- What if I have issues with invoices?
- What if there are differences in the amount on my invoices versus my Ad Studio account?
- Why is the amount I spent different from the budget I set?
- Why are previously targetable locations now unavailable?
- Other questions?