Inside Tracks: How Disney reaches their audience on Spotify
With hundreds of millions of fans streaming the music and podcasts they love worldwide, Spotify gives brands the chance to be heard in the moment. That's why many of Canada’s top marketers leverage Spotify's streaming intelligence — our unique audience understanding — to reach their audience with the right message at exactly the right time.
“Inside Tracks,” Spotify’s global video series, goes behind-the-scenes with the leaders of some of today’s biggest brands. In the latest episode, hear from Quincy Kelman, Vice-President of Marketing, Canada at Disney.
Quincy discusses the increased competition within the entertainment industry for people’s attention and shares how Disney stands out by leveraging Spotify to connect with their audience in leaned-in moments. But beyond that, he shares how he uses Spotify personally to fuel his life and which artist represents the most Disney according to him.
If you want to hear more from top industry voices like Quincy, subscribe to our monthly newsletter. You’ll get the latest from Spotify Advertising in your inbox — including more information about our impactful advertising solutions, and the latest audience insights.
Want to hear from some of our other partners across the globe?
Check-out more episodes of Inside Tracks below:
- Raven Opatovsky, Director of Digital Marketing at Tim Hortons
- Johnny Winn, Lead of Brand & Marketing Communications at O2, United Kingdom
- Liam Hale, Brand Communications Manager at Carlton United Breweries, Australia
- Bianca Dykoff, Senior Media Manager, Refreshments & Food, Unilever, Germany
- David Griffiths, Head of Marketing ANZ at Uber Eats, Australia
- Anna Greene, VP Brand at Gousto, United Kingdom