Participation in the Spotify Advertising Certified Partner Program ("Certified Partner Program") and use of the Spotify Advertising Certified Partner Badge as set out in Appendix A ("Badge") shall be governed by the Spotify Advertising Program Terms and Conditions ("Terms") and these Spotify Advertising Certified Partner Program Terms and Conditions ("Certified Partner Program Terms") (collectively, the "Agreement"). By participating in the Certified Partner Program, using the Badge, or accessing any content or material that is made available by Spotify through the Certified Partner Program (the "Certified Partner Program Content"), the participant (“Partner”) is entering into a binding contract with Spotify. All references to “Advertiser” in the Terms shall be deemed references to Partner in this Agreement. Any capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meaning set forth in the Terms.
ELIGIBILITY. Partner’s participation is subject to Partner: (a) having at all times Spotify’s prior approval to participate in the Certified Partner Program; (b) complying at all times with the terms of the Agreement; and (c) complying with the Spotify Advertising Certified Partner Program Badge Guidelines as set out in Appendix B and any other policies and/or guidelines pertaining to use of the Badge as provided by Spotify from time to time, (such policies and/or guidelines may be updated from time to time by Spotify and are referred to herein collectively as the "Policies").
LICENSE GRANT. The Certified Partner Program Content is the property of Spotify or Spotify's licensors. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Spotify grants Partner a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicenseable license during the term of this Agreement to make use of the Certified Partner Program Content solely as permitted by this Agreement (the "License"). This License shall remain in effect until and unless terminated by Partner or Spotify. The Certified Partner Program Content is licensed, not sold, to Partner, and Spotify and its licensors retain ownership of all copies of the Certified Partner Program Content. All Spotify trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features of the Spotify brand ("Spotify Brand Features") are the sole property of Spotify or its licensors. The Agreement does not grant Partner any rights to use any Spotify Brand Features whether for commercial or non-commercial use, and all goodwill generated from the use of any Spotify Brand Features will inure solely to Spotify. Except for the rights expressly granted to Partner in the Agreement, Spotify grants no right, title, or interest to Partner in the Certified Partner Program Content, by implication, estoppel or otherwise. All rights not granted to Partner are expressly reserved by Spotify.
PROGRAM BADGE. The Badge is the property of Spotify. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Spotify grants Partner a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicenseable license during the term of this Agreement to copy and display the Badge solely on Partner’s website and in Partner’s marketing materials related to the Certified Partner Program. Except as set forth in this Agreement, Spotify reserves all rights in the Badge and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to grant Partner any right, title or interest in or to the Badge. All use by Partner of the Badge (including any goodwill associated therewith) shall inure to the benefit of Spotify. For clarification, (a) Spotify's approval of Partners in the Certified Partner Program is granted on a "per entity" basis, meaning that such approval and the foregoing license applies solely to Partner and (b) not any affiliate of Partner, unless such affiliate has also been approved separately by Spotify to participate in the Certified Partner Program.
PROGRAM PARTICIPATION. Partner agrees to participate in the Certified Partner Program and use the Badge only for purposes permitted by (a) the Agreement and the Policies and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
PARTNER PRODUCTS. Partner will be solely liable and responsible (a) to customers (“Customers”) to whom Partner provides its products and/or services (collectively, "Partner Products"), (b) for support and maintenance of Partner Products, and (c) for addressing any complaints related to Partner Products. Partner will not make any representations to Customers regarding Spotify’s products and services.
TERM AND TERMINATION. This Agreement will remain in effect until terminated by either Partner or Spotify as set out in this Section 5. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any or no reason, with thirty (30) days prior notice to the other party. Spotify may, at any time, immediately terminate this Agreement with Partner if: (a) Partner has breached any provision of this Agreement; (b) Spotify is required to do so by law; or (c) Spotify decides to no longer provide the Certified Partner Program, or a portion thereof. Upon any termination of this Agreement, Partner (i) will no longer be a Partner in the Certified Partner Program; and (ii) must immediately cease use of the Badge and Certified Partner Program Content.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Partner expressly understands and agrees that its participation in the Certified Partner Program and use of the Badge is at its sole risk and that to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law the Certified Partner Program and the Badge are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
Spotify Advertising Certified Partner Badge
Spotify Advertising Certified Partner Program Badge Guidelines
Partners will have access to the Spotify Advertising Certified Partner Badge (“Badge”). Partners may add it to their website, other online properties, and marketing materials to show that Spotify recognizes Partner as having achieved Spotify Advertising Certified Partner status. These guidelines contain information on how Partners can use the Badge.
• Partners must follow the Badge usage guidelines below. Failure to comply with these guidelines shall constitute a breach of the Agreement.
• Only Partners can display the Badge.
• There are two Badge formats: one that can be used on online properties and one that can be used on certain printed marketing materials.
• The Badge can not be used in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with Spotify. The Badge cannot be used in a way which may indicate that Spotify sponsors Partner or endorses any of Partner’s products, services, or information provided.
• The Badge cannot be used in a way that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of Spotify or any Spotify personnel.
- WHERE TO SHOW THE BADGES
Partner may only display the Badge on Partner’s company website or the additional websites listed on Partner’s company details page. Partner must use the badge HTML snippet. Only using the marketing badge asset is not compliant with these guidelines. Partner cannot imitate the Badge in any manner on Partner’s company website or any additional websites.
• Partner cannot show the Badge on any website that violates any law or regulation, or otherwise violates Spotify’'s editorial policies.
• Partner cannot show the Badge on any materials, such as websites, that contain or display the following:
- Sexual content;
- Promotes gambling; or
- Involving the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under 21 years of age.
• Partner cannot show the Badge on any materials, such as websites, that advertise Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services without a prominent notice saying such SEO services are not verified or endorsed by Google.
(b) Marketing materials
Partner must use the Badge in its marketing materials to indicate that Partner has earned the distinction of qualifying as a Spotified Advertising Certified Partner. The Badge cannot be imitated in any manner on Partner’s marketing materials.
Examples of marketing materials where Partner can show the Badge:
- Presentation materials for clients
If Partner shows the Badge on online materials or in emails, it must link to Partner’s public company profile page.
- HOW TO SHOW THE BADGE
• Partner can resize the Badge to fit on Partner’s marketing materials as long as Partner maintains the aspect ratio and colors of the Badge.
• If Partner is using the Badge on a webpage, Partner must maintain a minimum spacing that is no less than 1/2 the height of the Badge between each side of the Badge and other graphic or textual elements on the webpage.
• If Partner is using the Badge on any collateral, Partner must include its company branding.
(b) Appearance Restrictions
• Partner cannot remove, distort, or alter the Badge.
• Partner cannot translate the Badge or otherwise localize it into any other language.
• Partner cannot display the Badge as the most prominent element in its marketing materials, including its website, or so that it appears larger or more prominent than Partner’s company name or logos.
• Partner cannot frame or mirror any Spotify page.
(c) General guidelines
• Partner cannot incorporate the Badge or elements of the Badge into its company logos or app/product icons.
• Partner cannot put the Badge on any products or promotional items.
• Partner cannot display the Badge in a manner that is in Spotify's sole opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Spotify.
• Partner cannot display the Badge on invoices or any similar business documents.