Ad Studio is Spotify’s self-serve advertising channel. With Ad Studio you can:
- Build an audio or video ad campaign in minutes
- Launch a campaign with a minimum budget of 250.00 in your local currency
- Reach listeners across music, podcasts, or both
- Create a new audio ad from scratch
- Forecast impression estimates based on your target audience
- Analyze performance using campaign reports
You’ll need a Spotify account to use Ad Studio. If you don’t have a Spotify account, click sign up to get started.
Click sign up and then choose log in with an existing account. Follow the steps using the email you used for your Spotify account.
You can collaborate with multiple team members in Ad Studio by adding or removing existing users to an Ad Studio account. Set different levels of user permissions for the account based on the roles below:
- Admin: Account admins can create, view, edit, and export campaigns. Admins are also able to edit account settings and payment details. The admin role is automatically assigned to the account creator and is the only access level that can add or remove other users as contributors or viewers to an Ad Studio account. There can only be one admin for each account.
- Contributor: Account contributors can create, view, edit, and export campaigns. Contributors can’t edit account settings and payment details.
- Viewer: Viewers have read-only privileges on accounts and campaigns. Viewers can view and export campaigns but can’t create or edit campaigns or account settings.
To do this, first, create a Spotify account and a Spotify Ad Studio account. As the account admin, you can then add other Ad Studio account holders as contributors or viewers by selecting manage ad accounts from the left-hand navigation bar. From there, you can search for the users you’d like to add using their Spotify username. This can be found in User settings in the top right-hand corner.
Please note: A user must first create their own Spotify Ad Studio account before they can be added as a contributor or viewer.