What if I have issues with invoices?
Due to the functionalities of Ad Studio, changes to outstanding invoices will not be accommodated. This includes, but is not limited to:
- PO numbers additions
- Customer name changes
- Billing address changes
Prior to the beginning of the month, the customer must update their account or inform the Ad Studio team of any account corrections that could impact invoicing. Please reach out here and do not reply to the email that sends the invoices.
If changes are not communicated in a timely matter, as the customer, you will still be liable for making payments for outstanding invoices without the updated account information.
Any changes made will be applied to future invoices.
More help troubleshooting:
- Why wasn’t my ad approved?
- Why were my edits rejected?
- Does my ad stay paused if my edits get rejected?
- Can I target by language?
- Can I use interest, real-time context, genre, and fan base targeting all together?
- Why have my ads been paused?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- What if I receive errors when inputting my credit card?
- What if there are differences in the amount on my invoices versus my Ad Studio account?
- Why is the amount I spent different from the budget I set?
- Why are previously targetable locations now unavailable?
- Other questions?