Troubleshooting on Ad Studio
Why were my edits rejected?
Your ad edits might be rejected by Spotify for one of the following reasons:
- The ad fails to comply with Spotify's Advertising Terms and Conditions.
- The incorrect length (ads must be 30 seconds or less).
- The ad promotes or links to a Spotify competitor.
For a full list of audio ad guidelines, check out our audio ad specs.
For a full list of video ad guidelines, check out our video ad specs.
More help troubleshooting:
- Why wasn’t my ad approved?
- Does my ad stay paused if my edits get rejected?
- Can I target by language?
- Can I use interest, real-time context, genre, and fan base targeting all together?
- Why have my ads been paused?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- What if I receive errors when inputting my credit card?
- What if I have issues with invoices?
- What if there are differences in the amount on my invoices versus my Ad Studio account?
- Why is the amount I spent different from the budget I set?
- Why are previously targetable locations now unavailable?
- Other questions?